Our mandate at Life Church is to lead people into a fully committed relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the infallible, inerrant and inspired Word of God and reveals the good news of God's love.
- There is one God, existing eternally in three Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Because all people have sinned, they have become separated from God and deserve to die.
- God loves people so much that He sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die in our place.
- Jesus Christ rose victorious from the dead and ascended to heaven, and the Holy Spirit was then poured out on believers.
- When people turn away from their sins and place their trust in Jesus they are born again by the Holy Spirit and saved by God's grace.
- Believers' baptism by immersion symbolises death to the old life and rising again to new life in Christ and should normally follow soon after conversion.
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit, normally evidenced by speaking in tongues, is available to all believers to empower them to be Jesus' witnesses.
- The Holy Spirit produces fruit in believers' lives (conforming them increasingly to Christ's image), and also gives supernatural gifts (gifts of revelation, power and speech).
- The healing of the sick in response to the prayer of faith is a provision of the Lord for His church.
- The Lord's Supper is to be shared regularly as a reminder of Jesus' death.
- The devil is a powerful created spiritual being, served by demon spirits, who seeks to destroy God's work and oppose God's people, and who will ultimately be condemned to eternal suffering.
- Jesus Christ is Lord of all, and He is victorious over the devil.
- Jesus will one day return to the earth in power and glory to gather His resurrected people for eternal life and to bring judgement on those who do not obey the gospel.
- The Church is the body of Christ and the family of God and exists to worship and serve God, specifically by spreading the good news of Jesus Christ and making disciples throughout the world.
Our beliefs are explained in more detail in a PDF file (click here to view). These beliefs are not necessarily arranged in order of priority, and the Scriptures listed and quoted are not exhaustive, but examples only.
Worship with us
Worship Service / 11.00AM
Wisdom for Life / 7.30PM
Live Youth Service / 7.00PM
Sunday Morning / 9.30AM
Sunday Afternoon / 4.00PM
Saturday Afternoon / 5.00PM
Get in touch
Feel free to make an enquiry online or contact our offices on 08 8232 5556Online Enquiry